With 250 lumens of power housed in a super compact, watertight body, the Cosmo 250 is perfect for urban adventures and overnighters in the woods. The Cosmo’s new, compact body, is more ergonomic with a lower profile for improved balance, and the updated user interface includes a second switch for easy lens selection.
In addition, the updated optical efficiency not only provides brighter light, but also saves battery life. And thanks to its watertight construction, the Cosmo keeps lighting the way whether you’re forced to bike home in the rain, or you’re hiking back to camp in an unexpected downpour.
- Emits up to 250 lumens on max setting
- Red night vision has dimming and strobe modes and activates without cycling through the white mode
- Compact, low-profile design uses three AAA batteries, included
- Settings include proximity and distance modes, dimming, strobe, red nightvision and lock mode
- Multifaceted optical lens design
- IPX8: Waterproof-Tested to operate at least 1.1 meters underwater for 30 minutes. If submerged, water may enter the battery compartment and it will still operate; it should be completely dried out after us in wet conditions.
|Weight With Batteries||83 g (2.9 oz)|
|Max Distances||[High] 72 m: [Low] 8 m|
|Max Burn Time||[High] 6 H: [Low] 200 H|
|IPX Rating||IPX 8|
We ask that you reserve your equipment at least 7 days prior to your intended adventure's start date. If for any reason you need it sooner, don't hesitate to reach out! We understand, firsthand, that many adventures are spontaneous and last-minute decisions; we will try as hard as we can to aid you in your adventure. In some cases, extra shipping charges may apply.
There is also a maximum of 14 days for any rental period when selecting dates; but if you would like it longer, please contact us and we'll see what we can work out!