The Insulated Air Core Ultra offers unparalleled comfort at an incredible price. This light and compact three-season insulated pad has been completely redesigned from the inside out and R-Value rated by a third party. Designed with a smooth and stable sleeping surface made with durable nylon rip-stop and larger outside tubes to cradle you on top.
Warm and highly packable insulation on top and bottom make this air pad lighter on your pack than most in its class. Save your breath for the adventure ahead, and use the included upcycled pad inflation sack to inflate.
- R-Value: 4.5
- 3.25” thick pad with 3.50” larger outer chambers keep you comfortably cradled in the middle of the pad
- High volume valves with micro adjustments make for fast inflation/deflation and easy fine tuning to your preferred firmness
- Antimicrobial treatment inside the pad prevents microorganism growth
- Protective storage sack, replacement valve seal and 3M repair patches included
- Individually inflated and tested at our factory ensuring 100% quality performance
- Pad Inflation Sack made from up-cycled excess pad material included. (Color will vary depending on excess material)
- When sleeping on frozen ground or snow we recommend adding a closed cell foam pad
We ask that you reserve your equipment at least 7 days prior to your intended adventure's start date. If for any reason you need it sooner, don't hesitate to reach out! We understand, firsthand, that many adventures are spontaneous and last-minute decisions; we will try as hard as we can to aid you in your adventure. In some cases, extra shipping charges may apply.
There is also a maximum of 14 days for any rental period when selecting dates; but if you would like it longer, please contact us and we'll see what we can work out!