*This is a rental item*
The Blacktail four-person tent is light enough for the backcountry, and strong enough for the front country. A tried and true shelter with excellent value for backpackers who want a super comfortable tent after a long day on the trail.
The Blacktail series of tents offers spacious sleeping areas with easy access through two, side-entry doors and vestibules, making early morning entry and exit with a tent-mate more stealth when nature calls.
- Light enough for the backcountry, strong enough for the front country
- Features two doors and two vestibules
- Storm flaps on vestibule zipper
- Symmetrical pole structure with pre-bent poles for increased head space
- Dual-zipper door is smooth closing and the discrete seam design creates a clean, modern aesthetic
- Dual-zipper door allows for easy entry. Use only one zipper for quick reach-through access
- Quick Stash door keeper on tent body door makes stowing unzipped door quick and easy
- Media pockets enable clean earbud-cord routing from phones or other devices
- Two fly vents for increased air flow and reduced condensation
- Low Vent feature on the vestibule doors for more air flow while still providing vestibule coverage
- Ready to pitch; with pre-cut guylines and tensioners attached to fly
- Reflective guy lines and webbing on tent corners
- Multiple interior loops for attaching gear lofts, accessories and mtnGLO® Tent & Camp Lights
Specs + Sizing
|Trail Weight||7lb 5oz / 3.32kg|
|Packed Weight||7b 13oz / 3.54kg|
|Fast Fly Weight||5lb 10oz / 2.58kg|
|Packed Size||22" x 8" / 56 x 20cm|
|Floor Area||60ft² / 5.6m²|
|Head Height||50" / 127cm|
|Vestibule Area||11ft²/ 11ft² / 1.0m² / 1.0m²|
|Number of Seasons||3|
|Number of Doors||2|
We ask that you reserve your equipment at least 7 days prior to your intended adventure's start date. If for any reason you need it sooner, don't hesitate to reach out! We understand, firsthand, that many adventures are spontaneous and last-minute decisions; we will try as hard as we can to aid you in your adventure. In some cases, extra shipping charges may apply.
There is also a maximum of 14 days for any rental period when selecting dates; but if you would like it longer, please contact us and we'll see what we can work out!