100% Adventure-Ready Guarantee
100% Adventure-Ready Guarantee (ARG)
If for any reason your gear does not arrive 100% Adventure-Ready, please let us know ASAP! We’ll do what we can to make it right for you. We clean each piece of rental equipment after it’s returned to us and, if we find it’s not 100% Adventure-Ready, it becomes reserved for our used-gear sales or donated locally.
Rental Equipment and Packages
- We understand that sometimes your plans change. If you need to cancel your reservation, contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling (919) 579-8656 at least 14 days prior to your scheduled delivery date or outing date.
- As long as your order is placed 7 days in advance, we guarantee that it will arrive at least the day before your adventure begins (first rental day).
- No refunds are available for cancellations when we’re given less than 5 days notice.
- No refunds or cancellations are available after your order has gone out for delivery.
- No refunds are given for ending your rental early.
- If for any reason your order does not arrive Adventure-Ready, please let us know ASAP. Returns will be accepted and refunded as long as requests are made within 30 days of purchase.
- Normal wear and tear does not qualify for a refund.
- No receipt necessary! We keep all receipt information, so as long as you can verify some purchaser information you’re good to go!
- If you qualify for a return, we will send you the return instructions.
If you have questions about outing dates, start times, meeting location, or what equipment you will need to bring with you, please read to your confirmation email or check the outing page. You can also email us at: email@example.com.
- We understand that sometimes your plans change. If you need to cancel your reservation, contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling (919) 579-8656 at least 48 hours prior to your scheduled outing date/time. This allows someone else to take your place and get a full refund.
- No refunds are available for cancellations when we’re given less than 48 hours notice of the outing start time. We may be able to transfer you to another outing at a future date.
- If Gear Up cancels your class or outing, your payment will be refunded in full, regardless of the timeframe.
- Inconvenient weather does not necessarily cancel an outing; Gear Up will contact you in the event of a cancellation via phone and/or email.