*This is a rental item*
ENGINEERED FOR ULTRALIGHT BACKCOUNTRY ADVENTURES OR AS EXTRA INSULATION IN COLD-WEATHER CONDITIONS
Engineered for extreme alpine conditions and a great ultralight option for all backcountry adventures.
- Thickness: 0.5" / 11mm
- Foam Pad: Closed-cell foam provides a firm, insulated barrier between you and the ground
- Die cut sections on top layer trap warm air and tire tread pattern on bottom layer creates more cushion
- Two foam layers combine for more warmth and comfort
- Use alone, on top or underneath any pad for additional warmth and comfort
- Pair with an insulated pad when sleeping on frozen ground or snow for a 4-season system
- Foam can be easily cut to the exact size you need
Specs + Sizing
Construction + Materials
- EVA Foam
We ask that you reserve your equipment at least 7 days prior to your intended adventure's start date. If for any reason you need it sooner, don't hesitate to reach out! We understand, firsthand, that many adventures are spontaneous and last-minute decisions; we will try as hard as we can to aid you in your adventure. In some cases, extra shipping charges may apply.
There is also a maximum of 14 days for any rental period when selecting dates; but if you would like it longer, please contact us and we'll see what we can work out!